Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My First Posting, My First Blog.

Today is December 30th 2009, two days before the new year. I started this blog to record my investment journey in stock market both domestic (Malaysia KLSE) and the US.

I have never written any blogs before but I will try to learn as much as I can over the next few months. I like to write articles and I think this is the main driving force for me to jump into this blogging industry. It is already an industry as many people livestock depend on it.

I think the world is now facing a new revolution. The internet now replaces many of our lifestyles and joining the boat is the only way to the brighter future. I don't think Internet will die unless one day the world is out of energy to power up computers.

2009 is a very special year for most of us as we witness one of the great event in the equity market and global economy. I will start blogging my journey from 2009 to ... hopefully as long as I can.

The turmoil in the US financial market is marking a spot in the history and most people want to forget it as soon as they can. I want to remember it.

Since it is just less than 48 hours from the new year (Malaysia time), I will like to spend this opportunity to say "Happy 2010!" and hopefully this is a truly happy statement as we may be embarking on a rocky journey onwards. This ends my very first posting, my very first blog. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment