Friday, May 7, 2010

Bear is on its way?

The contiunous sell off in the stock markets around the world may indicate a bear market returning to the reality. Honestly speaking, it is quite hard to find a catalyst to boost the stock market as all of the good news have already been priced in. The Europe problem may just be the tip of an iceberg.

To buy, sell, hold or stay away?

Strategy wise, it is always wise to keep stocks of good companies at low price. Any sugguestion? I think low PE and good dividend are of an attraction to investors for now. I recently bought 50 lots (5000 shares) HUNZA Property averaged at RM1.23. I also let go all my TITAN averaged at RM1.28 with total profit of around RM1k. So far I am breaking even for 2010 with a loss RM1.8k before CNY, 0.8K profit from Pelikan, and 1k profit from TITAN. I am back in business with a capital of RM30k as at the beginning of this blog.

I am back in break even point waiting for new opportunity. The current strategy is to play a defensive game against forthcoming bad news from Europe and China. Hope everyone is not hurt in this market condition. Strategy is the key now.

No comments:

Post a Comment